Friday, June 10, 2005

The Demo's Finished for the Moment...

The only news to report at the moment is that I finished most of the demo (I still need to finish the secret song, but I need more money to get a digital piano before I can do that). Now the only problem is the following... I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING BAND... NO ONE IS MAN ENOUGH TO READ THE LYRICS AND SAY "YEAH, THAT'S ALL TRUE!" They always give me shit about how "controversial" the lyrics are... You know what? Fuck that! Do you think that Ray Charles, Marilyn Manson, or Metallica made it by sucking everyone's dick? No, they took chances and believed in their work and didn't care for what people would say... So, hey if this speech moved you and you wanna chat maybe get together to play and see if this goes anywhere send me an email at info@the_fly_kingdom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment