Saturday, April 14, 2007

Bassless Acquisitions...

Some news has come my way which I'm sad to say that I'm the first to report. Andy Arrazola, the bassist of Live Suicide, has announced today that he will no longer be playing for the band. He's had several pending things to deal with, including school as well as other personal issues, so... for the time being, Live Suicide will carry on as a two-piece, featuring the likes of Angie Wong and myself...

Andy will be on stand-by, just in case more shows appear before we are able to find a suitable replacement. So if you think you have what it takes, email me. We will also continue with a laptop as a drummer, seeing as our last attempt at finding a secure drummer resulted in failure...but nonetheless we will keep playing, so look out for more shows coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment