Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Live Suicide's Battle of the Bands Tickets

I have some good news... I was contacted by Alan from Gorilla Productions and he was asking (or should I say "Calling") all local bands to submit a contact number to be called in reference to a "Battle of the Bands" happening on July 22nd at the Churchill's Pub in Miami... So I said: "What's the worst that can happen?" and emailed him back thinking I wasn't gonna get a call. Well, like about an hour or so later I get a call from Alan, and so it began. He told me all the basic rules and said he'd send tickets that I could then sell in advance. Well they have arrived! The tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door, so hurry because I only have a limited amount left!!!

If you want tickets you can contact me by clicking here or visit Live Suicide's profile on MySpace and drop us a message!

SEE YA THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment