Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Mechanical Fly Kingdom?

I have been working on many projects lately, and I finally got around to posting the news about it. I just finished my first Underground Surgeons Studio project. I arranged and recorded a Spanish cover of a Kutless song called "Promesa de la Vida" (Promise of a Lifetime)... I will post that soon under the TAB "Services" which I am still working on...

I have also decided to split the band up into two bands... I recently posted a statement (bulletin) on MySpace. The following message was that statement:

I have thought about this for weeks and it's time I made a public statement in regards to it...

I am splitting the band into two phases: the new The Fly Kingdom will be for the sitar music, which is the step I took... part of the natural evolution of the band's ever changing style... The old, but still good style of The fly Kingdom will be now under the band name "The Mechanical Khrist" I have had much debate over this since I don't want to disappoint the older fans, but I have evolved and left what I now call the "Mechanical Khrist" sound behind.

I am, however, working on some new material for the next "Mechanical Khrist" Album entitled "A Study into the Mind of the Average Human Being." I will be bouncing back and forth between projects but i have most of the material for it done, it's just recording it. So I will announce when I will release the tracks, which will be on Snocap.

--Jerry


There's going to be more changes which I will post soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment