Friday, February 16, 2007

Last Calls and Kick Outs at 4 A.M.

It's been a fun couple of days... It all started last Thursday (02-08-07) when my roommate Jake and his girlfriend Krissy, along with his Jake's brother Alex, his sister Blanca, and another friend, as well as an old friend of mine (which I later found out) named Loc, and myself all went to the Churchill's Pub to see a band named Seven Severed. Now we either got there too fucking late or the band never played at all, but we still played pool and had fun 'til we got kicked out at 4 A.M.

Then on Valentines day we (yeah, the same group!) went to Soho where we hung out and chilled 'til we got kicked out (again at 4 A.M. Do you see the pattern here, yet?)

And last night my friend Mike Mocerino and I went to see my other friend Francis and her band Pretty on Paper...

There's one more thing I wanna go to at the Wallflower Gallery on Saturday, February 17, 2007 beginning at 8:00 PM... The address 10 NE 3rd Street, Miami and the cost is $10... For the MySpace event ad check out this link.

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment