Friday, February 9, 2007

The Latest on Live Suicide

Today I come to report the latest on Live Suicide. As of now we are officially "drummerless"...or better yet, I should say we are officially "without a backbeat." Yes, my friends, the band has once again became the "three musketeers!"

Why? Well, it all started last Tuesday night when we were supposed to have a rehearsal and everything was set for us to go to my crib, pick up the
equipment and then go to the drummers house.

The problem was that the one that was gonna aid us in getting the equipment to the place where we were gonna rehearse at never showed up or even called me back! So that same night as we were wondering what to do, my friend Eric Falcon suggested a couple of drummers that he jams with. Needless to say I contacted Albert Bade and thus we were able to get a live drummer for the February 24th gig. But that still leaves the band as a trio for the time being...

No comments:

Post a Comment