Thursday, December 6, 2007

Super-Side Live Suicide Band? Anyone...?

Today as I was walking to work an idea hit me---I think that Live Suicide should come back as a "Super Side-Band." Okay, for all of you that are probably thinking "What The Fuck????" here's what I mean... A super-side band is a band made up of different artists/musicians from other bands. It's nothing serious, so if someone were to leave, they won't get stoned to death (believe me, I've felt like that in some of the bands I've been in!) And on the basic rule here is that "you are in this kind of band 'til you feel that it's not working anymore"... Which means that a song later you are gone, or it could mean that 30 albums later (on down the musical road and all) you'll be gone. There is no limit to how many people can join me in this type of project, just as long as they can all work together and have fun making music. So, the question here is...are there really people out there who think like me? Or should I commit myself to a mental institution while I am still ahead? Well, I would think that the latter is not the correct answer either, but I need musicians. I talked to Megan Lipsky (who is also performing at Femme Fest on December 15th at Tobacco Road, by the way...) and she agreed, so I have one person, at least! Anyone else? Message me here if you are interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment