Thursday, February 7, 2008

Open Mic Nights @ the Grape!

The Fly Kingdom has decided to come out of it's shell for an acoustic performance... This will be an improvised performance of the latest CD "My Medz (RAW Version)" so come out and support! What's that you say? You haven't heard this yet? Well, then simply go to the official My Medz (RAW Version) page and hear some samples! Anyways, the following is the original announcement for this event:

Open Mic Night Mondays at the Grape! Acoustic musicians/singers/spoken word artists welcome. Every Monday night at the grape at: Performers receive free glass of wine! Over 120 to choose from!

The Grape at Village of Merrick Park
360 San Lorenzo Avenue, Suite 1500
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
305.444.WINE (9463)
merrickpark@yourgrape.com

I will be doing this for a couple of weeks ('til I feel I want to stop!), each time
trying to out do myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment