Sunday, May 17, 2009

Videos from March's CD Release Party

Hi, this is Jerry Oviedo, leader and founder of The Fly Kingdom... For those of you that have never heard my music you can go to The Official Fly Kingdom Music Website and listen to samples of the music, see lyrics, get more news and much more...

Recently I have been working with a couple of different backgrounds... in a sense you can say I am kinda like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails since my band is always changing and I collaborate with everybody that wants to make music with me. So that been said, I am currently working with Megan Lipsky and also Alexandra Roffe on some new material (I performed two songs at the Wallflower March 13, 2009... check out some of the sample videos here:


Link to Video URL


Link to Video URL

I will be having another show at the Wallflower on July 18th which will be more electronic and with more guest appearences... more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment