Sunday, June 1, 2008

And now...a Special Message from Queen of the Scene & The Fly Kingdom

This was Bullentin Posted by Queen of the Scene on MySpace.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to thank all the bands, artists & vendors that were a part of CULTURA. This was a really beautiful night of art & music from all different cultures. Miami is THE place for cultural diversity and last night was proof. This was more than just a show! The Artists & Vendors make this a unique experience. The bands were all great, despite a little rain and some small technical difficulties, everything still pulled together and it was magnificent!

I would like to thank all the employee's of Tobacco Road, I know it was a hectic night but you kept everyone happy (AKA: drunk!) and provided excellent service! Cris, Danny, Sean, Cosmo, Camillo- Thank you guys SO MUCH.

None of it would have possible without your help!

OSKI & Alejandro, Thank you so much for including me in this event.

It really is an honor to be asked to do this, something I love doing and you know I will be there for anything either of you need me for in the future!

All of you who came out know what an awesome show it was. For those of you who missed it, well, I'm sure you're kicking your own ass right now so i wont rub it in any more.

But you can check out the picture's posted in the Queen Of The Scene Gallery.

Be there next time!

=====================================================================================
Now's my turn!... I'd like to thank Camilo from Bully Pussy, Karolina Salas, and Cindy Roberts for all your efforts to make this a wonderful show both before and after...

It was a great experience and I can't wait 'til the next time... But for those of you that were there, I'll be sure to have a sitar mic next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment