Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sweet Blue Thornless Rose and More...

Well it's been quite a ride for the past month or so... I've been writing new music that started as just mere "Jams" on the sitar. Although they were good, they just didn't hit the spot. I then went on to writing some new music for the album A Study into the Mind of the Average Human Being. Well, after writing a couple of songs, some of which you can find here and at www.the-fly-kingdom.com, I then went back to my Sitar to try to find new ways to evolve my musical style. A friend had suggested to add other elements to the songs, including chords and make it more structured. So I listened and what came out of those ideas were "Sweet Blue Thornless Rose" and "Served Kold". There are more tunes in the works, including a new version of "Blues Raga" (the original is found on How to Write a Satanic Song, released in 2006), and a new spin on an old Jazz tune called "The Saints go Marching In..." So keep checking my website's MP3 section for those latest new updates... Also, I just uploaded "Sweet Blue Thornless Rose", "Served Kold" and from A Study into the Mind of the Average Human Being I've uploaded a tune called "H.A.T.E." and another track entitled "The Idiots Song" on Snocap...

And don't forget, I'll be playing my Sitar at The Super Summer Jam happening at Tobacco Road July 11th!!!


Current mood: Accomplished
Category: Music

No comments:

Post a Comment