Friday, June 20, 2008

A Study into the Mind of the Average Human Being

As I have started to continue work on this new project entitled A Study into the Mind of the Average Human Being I have come up with more material than I thought possible... most of it was created just this week alone! I have two new piano songs, one kinda like Billy Joel's "Piano Man" and the other; the closest I can think of is Cold Play's "Clocks", but that's just in the rhythm itself---well, sorta. I have also experimented with the voice, but unlike as it's been in the past, it's not using "characters" but mere voice types. Again, you'll have to hear it... It's like putting Andrea Bocelli, the singer of Gipsy Kings, Brian Setzer, and more, all in one person...

Yeah, like I said; You just have to hear it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment